These can be a touch pricey when if you get the jellybeans I did. But if you want to just use regular jellybeans, it can be much less expensive.
- prepare cake according to box directions
- pour into cupcake tins or mini loaf pans
- once baked & cooled, prepare the buttercream icing
- mix butter, icing sugar, cream & vanilla until smooth but thick
- add more or less of the cream to achieve thick consistency
- if using cupcakes, place 3 together & ice or 1 mini loaf & ice
- lay jellybeans on top in rows alternating colours