Chocolate-peanut spider surprise! Cuddle up to these cozy spider cupcakes, that each have a peanut butter cup nestled inside. A sweet treat and super easy to make with Duncan Hines cake mixes and frostings. Just bake, decorate and enjoy! Let your imagination run wild, with these spooky, delicious spiders. Maybe the only spiders you want to see at Halloween!
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Beat eggs, buttermilk, water and oil together in a large bowl.
- Add the cake mix and pudding mix and beat until smooth.
- Put 1 heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin.
- Then place 1 mini peanut butter cup, add 2 heaping tablespoons of batter until 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes until done.
- Cool then decorate.
- These spiders are just so much fun, wait until you bite in!