A chocolate cupcake with a spidey twist =)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds).
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Ice each cupcake using the Duncan Hine's Milk Chocolate Frosting.
- Place the Duncan Hine's Vanilla frosting into a piping bag.
- Pipe 2 White Dots on each cupcake.
- Place an M&M on top of each white spot.
- Add an M&M nose for each cupcake.
- Add 8 licorice pieces per cupcake to make legs
- Viola! You have spidey cakes!!