Strawberry cupcakes, filled with strawberry shortcake flavored icing with folded in diced up strawberries, topped with strawberry shortcake flavored icing
- Mix cake according to directions on the box.
- Divide between 2 large 6 cupcake pans bake as directed
- mix icing and flavor packet together then set aside,
- Cut up strawberries and put to the side,
- Once cupcakes are cooled remove from pan and spoon out a rounded inch of the cupcake center
- Using 1/4 of the mixed icing fold into strawberries til they are coated not crushed and fill the center of each cupcake.
- Use remaining icing to pipe top of cupcakes,