Be sure to wow at your next party when you present these adorable cupcakes! Easy to make, you barely need anything other than Duncan Hines products!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare cake batter and brownie batter, in separate bowls, as directed.
- Bake as directed, baking brownies first.
- Separate icing into three dishes, adding 1 colour per dish.
- Cool brownies and cupcakes completely.
- Cut cupcakes in half, use a small circular cookie cutter to cut brownies.
- Pipe yellow icing on bottom of cupcake, place brownie on top.
- Pipe green icing, then red icing on top.
- Top with cupcake top half.
- Add sprinkles and a toothpick if desired.