Vanilla cupcakes with a hint of beer with a sweet, maple buttercream frosting and candied bacon bits!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Combine cake mix, beer, eggs & melted butter in large bowl.
- Mix & bake according to box.
- Remove cupcakes from oven, set aside.
- Raise oven temp. to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon in single layer.
- Spread brown sugar evenly onto bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine butter, beer, vanilla extract & maple syrup.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Break up cooled bacon & sprinkle on top.