Wicked witches can make some mean cupcakes.
- 1. Bake cupcakes as instructed on box and let cool on racks.
- 2. Scoop out the middle of each cupcakes and fill with M&M's (optional).
- 3. Mix the food coloring with the buttercream frosting until buttercream reaches desired color.
- 4. Scoop a generous amount of buttercream frosting on top of cupcakes.
- 5. Using the candy corn and brown M&M's place into each cupcake to form eyes and noses.
- 6. Place two small pieces of licorice above the eyes for eyebrows.
- 7. For the hair place shorter pieces of licorice on the forehead for bangs and longer pieces along the sides for the hair.
- 8. Place the cone on top for that hat.
- 9. Now enjoy!
- Bon appetit!