These scary blood-shot eyes look tasty enough to eat! Great for a Halloween treat.
- 1. Prepare cake-mix as directed.
- 2. Line muffin tins with paper liners. Fill paper liners just over half full and bake as directed.
- 3. Let cool completely.
- 4. Frost with Duncan Hines Frosting, leaving approximately 1/4 cup for later.
- 5. Mix red food colouring with leftover frosting and put into piping bag.
- 6. Create "veins" for the bloodshot eyes on the top of the cupcakes using squiglly designs from the center of the cupcake.
- 7. Place a half grape in the center of each eyeball and a small black candy or piece of licorice in the center of the grape.
- 8. ENJOY!!