Moist Devil's food Cupcakes topped with a fudgy frosting & stuffed with coconut filling
- Prepare cupcakes as directed on package.
- in saucepan, combine water, sugar and chopped coconut. Bring to simmer and cook until most of the water is evaporated & mixture thickens slightly & becomes sticky. Remove from heat, stir in coconut flavoring and set aside to cool.
- Prepare fudge frosting by combining all ingredients and beating.
- Using large frosting tip, remove core from each cupcake. Fill with 1 tbsp or so of the coconut filling.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate with toasted coconut.