Devils food Chocolate cupcakes topped with a salted caramel buttercream and drizzled with salted caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make cake mix according to box instructions
- Spoon into cupcake liners and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Dissolve sugar and 60ml water in a pan. Turn upto a boil but do not stir.
- As soon as it changes to a wonderful caramel colour remove immediately from the heat and add the cream.
- Stir the caramel, adding the salt and the vanilla.
- Cream the butter & icing sugar for at least 5 minutes in an electric mixer
- add the milk & caramel