Sweet orange flavored cupcakes with a hit of cream cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 '
- Prepare cake mix according to directions plus 2tblsp fresh orange juice
- Mix ingredients well
- Spoon into cupcake liners till 2/3 full
- Bake according to directions on box
- Remove from oven and let cool
- While cupcake are cooling bring to a boil 1cp sugar and 1cp water add shaved rind
- Boil till translucent ,remove and let cool,toss in sugar.
- Prepare cream cheese frosting by adding 2tblsp fresh orange juice mix well
- Frost cupcakes and top with candied orange peel.