Perfect for parties and just anything to do with family!
- Prepare the cake mix according to the boxes instructions.
- pour the mix in the mini cupcake pan and cook at 350 , let cool for 2 hours.
- Wash Raspberries and pat dry.
- Prepare the Frosting according to instructions, break up a few raspberries and add in the frosting.
- Put the frosting in the piping bag and frost the cupcakes and the top with one raspberry.
- This recipe is easy and kid friendly, kids love to mix and frost the cake and they love to top each cupcake with a raspberry