Best Strawberry , chocolate cupcakes around.. We bet you can't eat just one... :-)
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolatey Marshmallow Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Mix the Red Velvet Premium Cake Mix according to the directions on the box
- Bake the cupcakes till they bounce back when touched.
- Keep a close eye, they cook fast and you will want to take them out of the oven when you see it bounce back and hear the moisture in the cupcake when you touch it lightly..
- This makes for a super moist cake without adding something else to the mix.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, put the frosting in a large piping bag and frost the cupcakes in a circle , once complete place one chocolate covered strawberry on top .
- Hint: Be creative and try other flavors, you'll find they all make a great fit :)
- Strawberries can be bought already dipped in chocolate or you can make them the night before and store in a air tight container in the fridge,
- Do not make strawberries more then 24hrs. in advance , or they go soggy.