Red velvet cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberries and cream icing
- Prepare cake mix as it says on the box.
- Wash strawberries Put in pot. add water & sugar in the pot cook till mushy. let it cool.
- Add vanilla to 1 tub of icing , mix.
- Add 1 tbls of strawberry mix to other can of icing, mix.
- Make a small hole in middle of cooled cupcakes, fill with strawberry mixture.
- Icing the cupcake with vanilla icing around the outside of the cupcake then, strawberry icing for the rest of the cupcake.
- Garnish with colored sugar or sprinkles or even a full strawberry.