A new spin on a olde fashioned treat, revived in a cupcake!! To be enjoyed by young and old..
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place cupcake liners in the cupcake pan.
- Make the cake mixes according to instructions.
- Spoon the cake mix in the cupcake cups , alternating from white to chocolate.
- Bake according to the time on the back of the package.
- Let cupcakes cool.
- Add a couple of drops of red food colouring to 2 containers of the cream cheese frosting
- Add white and pink frosting in a bag and pipe it on the cupcakes, drizzle the chocolate syrup over top, sprinkle with peanuts and top with a cherry.