Banana Split Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cupcake liners in the pan.
- Mix cake mix according to package, removing 3tsp of water.
- Add mashed banana.
- Spoon the cake mix in the cupcake cups.
- Bake according to the time on the back of the package and then let cupcakes cool.
- Add a couple of drops of pink food colouring to 2 containers of the cream cheese frosting.
- Add white and pink frosting in a bag and pipe it on the cupcakes, drizzle the chocolate (or strawberry) syrup over top, sprinkle with peanuts, top with a cherry.