Delightfully fresh these Orange Dream Cupcakes are super easy to make with the help of a Duncan Hines Boxed Cake Mix and a can of Frosting Creations.
- Do not follow the directions on the box, follow directions below.
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, sugar, and orange zest, orange juice, canola oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Blend with the mixer on low speed for one minute, then speed it up to medium and beat for 2 more minutes.
- 2. Fill cupcake papers about 1/2 to 2/3 full. Bake at 350F until golden in color and a toothpick test comes out clean, about20-25 minutes.
- 3. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Mix one can of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations starter with the Orange Creme flavour package until evenly blended. Frost your cupcakes as desired,
- I added orange zest on top for that extra pop of flavour.