A delicious taste of summer in every bite!
- Heat oven to 350, line 24, line muffin pan with 24 paper liners
- In a large bowl, mix all cupcake ingredients together, mix and bake as directed on box.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix glaze ingredients.
- When cupcakes are still slightly warm, poke holes in the top and pour glaze over each cupcake allowing to absorb & cool completely.
- Once cupcakes are compltely cooled, mix together your Frosting Creations & ice your cupcakes.
- Option garnish - graham cracker crumbs, lime wedge/candy, grated lime