Moist & delicious, you can't go wrong with this Caramel & Chocolate combination.
- Bake cupcakes as directed on box
- Allow to cool before making the frosting below.
- Finely chop both the bittersweet and milk chocolate.
- Place into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream and corn syrup to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over chocolate. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk until the chocolate is smooth. Let cool at room temperature.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat at medium speed and gradually add butter until frosting is smooth and silky