These gourmet cupcakes look so fancy your guests will be in awe of your talent, yet all it takes is Duncan Hines baking mixes and an *AVON *Two Tone Cupcake Baking Pan. (Available from Avon's website or your representative for 24.95) So many combinations of flavours and looks!! Duncan Hines makes so many flavours the only limit is your imagination!!
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cotton Candy Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Set aside.
- Prepare each cake mix according to package directions.
- Line Avon two tone cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Place one bowl of batter on either side of pan in front of you.
- Place batter separator in the pan.
- Use small ladles or lg. spoons and at the same time fill each side of well with one flavour of batter to two thirds full.
- Once all wells are filled two third full, remove batter separator in a swift smooth upward movement.
- Bake in a preheated oven according to package directions.
- When done place on cooling rack until completely cool before decorating.
- Frost each half of the top with one of the two frosting a using opposite colours ( dark cake-light frosting. Light cake-dark frosting ) Decorate the top with coloured sugar or sprinkles
- Frost each cupcake in one of the two flavours of frosting. Alternate with every other cupcake. Decorate tops with coloured sugar or sprinkles.