These chocolatey cupcakes come out super moist and by substituting the oil and eggs with the tofu they have a healthy side that your family can't resist.
- Place 24 cupcake liners in muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Puree tofu with a hand mixer till smooth.
- Mix in water until well combined.
- Slowly add cake mix and beat until batter is thoroughly blended.
- Pour cake mix into the paper liners until about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into cake.
- Place on wire rack to cool before icing.