These cupcake are soo good and the kids will love to help making them my 3 year old daughter helps me all the time.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. line muffin tins with cupcake liners
- 3. Make mix according to package directions and cool cupcakes completely on wire rack before decorating.
- 4. Make icing: add all 4 ingredients beat until nice and creamy;
- 5. cover your cookie with the icing and make a slice in your cupcake and place your cookie in side and dacorate.
- Note : if you find your icing is too thin u can add more icing suger or just place it in the fridge for about 10 min.