Enjoy these elegant and tasty cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 20 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Prepare cake mix with milk, oil, egg whites and flour in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in white chocolate chips by hand. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s). Gently press 2 to 3 raspberries into center of each cupcake.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely on wire rack
- Blend frosting with red and blue food colours.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes. Garnish with remaining fresh raspberries and if desired, white chocolate curls.