Simple, fun and elegant Toffee White Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pans with 16 paper lines
- Combine eggs, milk, oil, dry mix and flour in a bowl and mix to combine. Continue to mix for 2 min on medium speed. Stir in toffee bits and white chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full and place in oven and bake for 20-25 min or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for 1 minute and remove muffins from the tin and cool on a cooling rack.
- Frost all cool muffins with frosting.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, toffee bits, and almonds
- Shave the 2 oz. cube of white chocolate almond bark on a cheese grater to make small curl like shavings. Deposit a small mound of the shavings just left of centre on each muffin. Spoon a small amount of toffee bits just to the opposite side of the white chocolate shavings. Insert 1 whole toasted almond in the middle of each muffin.