Perfect for kids of all ages.
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Line muffin pans with 18 paper liners.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil, dry mix and flour in a bowl and mix to combine. Continue to mix for 2 minutes on medium speed. Stir in toffee bits.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full and place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for 1 minute and remove muffins from the tin and cool on a cooling rack.
- Frost all cool muffins place 5 mini marshmallows as pictured. With the remaining ½ cup of toffee spoon a small pile in the centre of each muffin.
- Place on a platter for service.