Use cake mix, sweet potatoes, and marshmallows to put on a twist on this classic Thanksgiving Day staple.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate sweet potatoes from liquid (be sure to save liquid) and mash.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and mashed potatoes.
- Moisten batter by pouring some of the sweet potato liquid into the mix.
- Add cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, then add one large marshmallow to the top of each cupcake.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.