Try these amazingly creative S'mores Campfire Cupcakes from Hello, Cupcake!
- Spoon ⅔ cup chocolate frosting into a freezer bag. Press out the excess air and seal the bag.
- Break the chocolate bar into 12 equal pieces. Using a serrated knife cut the graham crackers into twelve 2" squares.
- Microwave the chocolate taffy pieces for no more than 3 seconds to soften. Roll out each piece of taffy on a sheet of waxed paper to a ⅛" thickness. Cut each piece into an irregular shape to look like melted chocolate and store in between sheets of waxed paper.
- Spread the remaining chocolate frosting on top of the cupcakes and smooth. Place a piece of flattened chocolate taffy on top of each cupcake allowing the taffy to hang over the sides.
- Snip a small corner from the bag with the chocolate frosting. Pipe a generous dot of frosting on top of the cupcakes. Insert a pretzel stick into one flat of of each marshmallow. Toast the marshmallows over a flame or under the broiler until golden brown and bubbly. Arrange the marshmallow on top of the cupcakes, pretzel stick up. Insert a piece of chocolate and graham cracker behind the marshmallow using the frosting to help secure. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and ingredients.