These are cute crafty treat for the holidays.
- Prepare cake mix according to box.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray with PAM cooking spray. Fill cupcake liners halfway with cake mix.
- Bake in preheated oven for time and temperature on cake mix box.
- Cool cupcakes then frost cupcakes.
- Use chocolate frosting to attach either a red or brown smartie for the nose to tell if it is to be Rudolph or just another reindeer.
- Lightly press pretzel twists at top sides of cupcake for antlers.
- Use chocolate frosting to attach eyeballs to pretzels.