These red velvet cupcakes will be the hit of the party.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 cup muffin pan. (Do not line with paper liners.)
- Combine cupcake mix pouch, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spoon evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place frosting in pastry bag. Pipe a small amount around sides of cupcakes. Spread with spatula. Place 8 lady finger pieces around edge of cupcakes, pressing into frosting to adhere. Pipe frosting on tops of cupcakes and decorate with strawberries.