Make these irresistible and colourful cupcakes and see the joy they bring to any occasion — birthday parties, sleepovers, or simply celebrating a summer day!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 16 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Reserve 16 pineapple tidbits for garnish. Mash remaining drained pineapple; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oil and mashed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely on wire rack.
- Blend frosting and red food colour.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes and garnish with coconut, raspberries and pineapple.