Feel like you're on vacation with these delicious cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 18 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine cake mix, coconut milk, egg whites, and olive oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple, and pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- Pipe frozen whipped topping on cupcakes and garnish with coconut flakes and cherries.