Give your dessert the full vacation treatment!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Prepare cake batter by blending dry mix, water, eggs, oil and peach juice until well blended.
- Cut peach slices into bite size chunks and fold into cake batter with spatula.
- Pour immediately into lined baking cups. Bake for 18-21 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes and cool completely before frosting.
- Place about ½ cup frosting each into 6 bowls. Using the food colouring, make a light blue, light pink, light yellow, light orange, light purple and light green frostings.
- Utilize every colour, except green, to frost your cupcakes.
- After all the cupcakes are covered, add a little more food colouring to each to create a darker colour. Place remaining frostings into their own individual plastic sandwich bags and cut a ¼” hole in the corner. Pipe flower designs onto each cupcake to create Hawaiian flowers.
- Using the green frosting, pipe 2-3 leaves on each flower.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.