Try these flavourful cupcakes any time of the year.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 12 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Brew chai tea bags in 2/3 cup boiling water; cool slightly.
- Combine cake mix pouch, brewed tea, oil, eggs, mandarin oranges and ginger in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Blend frosting and marshmallow crème until smooth. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Garnish, if desired, dusted with ground cinnamon and orange slices