Enjoy these fun cupcakes for Halloween, thanks to our friends at Hello, Cupcake!
- Spread a thin layer of frosting on top of the cupcakes. Arrange 6 cupcakes in the shape of a mummy: 1 for the head, 2 for the arms and then 3 in a row for the body and feet. Repeat with the other 6 cupcakes.
- Place the marshmallows as shown in the step shot. For the face cut one half into a triangle for the nose and cut the other half in half lengthwise for the eyebrow.
- Place the fruit leather strips haphazardly over the top of the marshmallows and cupcakes. Use a dab of water to help them stick.
- Spoon ½ cup the vanilla frosting into a small freezer bag. Tint the remaining 2 Tbsp. orange with the food colouring and spoon into a ziplock bag.
- Spread the tops of the cupcakes with the chocolate frosting. Snip a small corner, (1/16") from the bags with the frosting. Starting in the centre, pipe spiral lines with the vanilla frosting over the top of the cupcake. Drag a toothpick lightly through the frosting from the center to the outer edge of cupcake. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes.
- Place the chocolate covered raisins randomly on top of web. Add the almonds for wings and 2 dots of orange frosting for the eyes.