These fruity layered cupcakes will be a hit at any kid’s birthday party.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for metal pans (or 325°F/160°C for dark or coated pans). Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide batter among 3 bowls. In microwave-save bowl, microwave Raspberry and Mixed Berry Juicy Gels for about 15 seconds, Berry Blue Juicy Gels in separate bowl, and Orange Juicy Gels in separate bowl. Let cool slightly and fold into separate batters. Layer batters into prepared muffin cups and bake immediately.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes; transfer directly to rack and let cool completely. Pipe or spoon frosting onto each cupcake.
- Tip: Garnish cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles or coloured decorating sugar if desired.