Treat your favourite fans with these cute game day cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 16 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Prepare and Bake cake mix according to package directions with water, oil and eggs. Cool cupcakes completely on wire rack.
- Blend 1 container of frosting with red and blue food colour.
- Spread frosting on each cupcake.
- Divide remaining container of frosting into 4 small bowls. Leave one bowl white and use food colours to tint remaining bowls, orange, green and red.
- Carefully separate sandwich cookies into halves. Decorate using frosting and melted chocolate. To make football, carefully trim a cookie half into football shape, using a small sharp knife.