Absolutely tantalizing! Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix, cream cheese, chocolate chips and coconut make these Creamy Red Velvet Cupcakes rich with flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- Prepare batter according to package directions.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and egg; mix until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp cream cheese mixture onto batter of each cupcake.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes following package directions. Spread cupcakes with frosting.