Orange and Cranberry make for a great pairing with Duncan Hines cake mix.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with 16 paper liners.
- Combine cranberry, eggs, milk, oil, orange zest, dry mix and flour in a bowl and mix to combine. Continue to mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Fill muffin cups evenly with batter. Place the muffins in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for 1 minute and remove muffins from the tin and cool on a cooling rack.
- Frost all cool muffins with cream cheese frosting.
- Place a small amount of dry cranberries and orange zest for garnish in the centre of each muffin.
- Place on a platter for service.