Kindle the imagination with Cinderella-themed cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Blend cake mix, eggs, water and vegetable oil.
- Divide batter among 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Divide frosting between two bowls. Mix orange food colouring into one bowl and green food colouring into other bowl.
- Pipe coloured frosting onto each cupcake to resemble pumpkins; insert pretzel stick into each cupcake to resemble stem.