They’ll be asking for ‘s’more’ of these rich chocolate cupcakes, with graham cracker bottoms and whipped chocolate and marshmallow frosting tops.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Mix 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in small bowl.
- Place 2 tsp. of the graham cracker mixture in bottom of each cupcake liner. Use bottom of small juice glass to pack and flatten graham crust in liners.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until graham cracker layer is golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare cake batter as directed on package. Scoop cake batter on top of graham cracker crust, filling cupcake liner no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of pans to finish cooling.
- Cut a cone-shaped piece from middle of cupcake. Do not cut through graham cracker layer.
- Put marshmallow fluff in a piping bag or plastic bag with the corner cut off and squeeze fluff into hollow of cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes with the Whipped Chocolate frosting.
- Sprinkle tops of cupcakes with extra graham cracker crumbs and garnish with a mini-marshmallow.
To replicate the cupcakes in the photo, pipe frosting using a piping bag and large round decorator tip.