These festive fun cupcakes will bring joy to any holiday celebration.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for metal pan (or 325°F/160°C for dark or coated pan).
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour Raspberry Juicy Gels and Mixed Berry Juicy Gels into separate microwave-safe bowls; microwave for 15 to 30 seconds or until melted. Let cool slightly.
- Divide batter between two bowls. Swirl melted Raspberry Juicy Gels into batter with toothpick to create ribbons of color. Repeat with Mixed Berry Juicy Gels.
- Pour half of the raspberry batter into prepared cupcake cups, then pour in half of the mixed berry batter. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan; transfer directly to rack. Let cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, swirling with back of spoon. Sprinkle crushed candy canes over top.