Whip up a batch of bubble gum frosting cupcakes and decorate them however your inner child desires.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 18 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine cake mix with water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely on wire rack.
- Blend frosting with red and blue food colours.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles and gumballs