Perfect for a summer party
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 mini muffin pans with baking cups.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the back of the package, add blue food colouring until desired colour.
- Fill the baking cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Cool the mini shortcakes completely.
- Remove the baking cups and cut the mini shortcakes in half.
- Spread the frosting on the bottom half of each shortcake and place fresh fruit on top of the frosting.
- Top with remaining half of the shortcake.
- Spread remaining frosting on top of the shortcake and place fresh fruit on top of the frosting.