One of our most popular recipes - Pineapple Upside Down Cake - now in bite-sized mini cupcake form. Write your comments below for your baking tips and thoughts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease miniature cupcake pans.
- Spoon ¼ tsp. of melted butter into the bottom of each mini cupcake cup.
- Spoon ¼ tsp of brown sugar on top of the butter.
- Cut maraschino cherries into quarters. Press one quarter into the brown sugar in the middle of the cup.
- Add ¼ Tbsp. of crushed pineapple around the cherry and press all ingredients into an even layer.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Pour batter over the brown sugar and fruit at the bottom of each cupcake cup. Fill to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before flipping pan over to remove cupcakes.