Don’t let these butterfly cupcakes flutter away before trying one. This is from our friends at Hello, Cupcake!
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In the meantime, colour the frosting blue, green, pink... whatever colour butterflies you want to make.
- Frost cupcakes with the coloured frosting.
- Place candy coated chocolate candies on top of the frosting in a straight line as shown above.
- Place a pretzel on either side of the candy line to create the "wings."