A fun way to trick and treat the cupcake lovers in your life! They'll be thrilled to find the surprise waiting inside!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- 2. Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill each cup about halfway with batter, place a Mars bar into each cup, and spoon enough batter on top to cover it.
- 3. Bake for 18-21 minutes.Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- 1. Add butter, icing sugar, milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Blend on low speed until combined.
- 2. Continue blending on medium until fluffy, about 2 minutes - add more milk if too thick.
- 3. Grind candy bar in food processor to desired texture.
- 4. Ice cupcakes and sprinkle crushed candy bar,
- 5. Enjoy!