If you like pumpkin pie, you'll love these pie inspired cupcakes! A moist and fluffy cake with a wicked combination of pumpkin and spice, topped with -melt in your mouth cream cheese icing.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine Duncan Hines Spice cake with eggs, water and oil
- add pumpkin puree and spices
- scoop into muffin cups and bake for 23 minutes
- with a mixer, beat 1 pkg cream cheese, butter, vanilla and icing sugar together until well blended
- add cream, mix until thick but smooth consistancy (if too dry add more cream, if too wet add more icing sugar)
- using a piping bag, frost completely cooled cupcakes