A simple, yet creative and fun Easter cupcake that looks like a little basket/nest with Easter eggs and a little chick that just hatched :):)
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened - less than a minute.
- Beat at medium speed for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place mixture into cupcake tins and bake and cool cakes according to package directions.
- Spread frosting on top of cupcakes with a spoon, try using the back of the spoon if you want to create some peaks.
- Then, add a tsp of coconut as garnish and try to create a hollow space in the middle (you are trying to create a nest for the egg basket).
- Place jelly beans inside of the nest.
- I also put a little chick candy in the nest, like as if he is hatching from the eggs.
- Just to make it fun, add a handle to your basket by using a string candy - my kids loved it!