Strawberry cupcakes with fresh strawberries hidden inside. Topped off with cream cheese frosting.
- Bake the cupcakes according to instructions on the box.
- Let them cool.
- Cut out a circle on the top of each cupcake and remove it, leaving a cavity in the center of the cupcake.
- Remove excess cake on the "lid" and inside the cake, as needed.
- Prepare frosting as instructed on the box. Pour into provided pastry bag.
- Dice 6 strawberries and put about a half strawberry inside each cavity.
- Drizzle a bit of frosting on them and put the "lid" on.
- Frost each cupcake and top with a half strawberry.