Chunky Chocolate cupcakes with colourful cream cheese frosting!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix with instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Add milk/water, oil, eggs, and yogurt to the dry mixture and mix to combine.
- Mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips. Divide mixture into 24 paper-lined muffins cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and cool.
- Separate 5 equal portions of icing and mix each with unique colours.
- Put each portion in 5 separate small icing bags. Secure all 5 bags in one large icing bag with large flower tip and pipe onto cupcakes.